I weighed in this morning and much to my own surprise.... I gained a FULL 5 pounds... Taking me solidly out of the 160's... How did this happen...
Ok got a minute...
1. Drink a Starbucks Cafe Mocha no whip 3 times a week.
2. Only write down the healthy things that pass your lips while ignoring the junk.
3. Don't drink water.
4. Only put forth 80% effort while working out.
5. Talk yourself into eating lots of sweets (cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy)
6. Tell yourself that eating unlimited amounts of dried "Mango" counts as your fruit for the day!
7. Do Yoga in bed.
8. Drizzle Honey onto everything and announce that it's healthy sugar.
I need a ReDo!!!!
I think I've finally gotten my wake up call!
Good Morning I'm listening!
Here's to a better week...
Fruit smoothie (3/4 cup lite vanilla soy,1cup mixed berries, 1 scoop ground flax, splenda)
Homemade coffee 2 tbs half and half and splenda
Snack: Part-skim low fat String cheese
Lunch: Soup or salad
Snack: orange & Kashi bar
Dinner: Meat (grilled or baked chicken, fish, steak) & salad or veggies
Snack: 1 cup cheerios with flax and 1% milk.